The Lorenzo de Zavala Texas Star - Make Texas A Country Again Hoodie
$49.00Shirt Details & Size Guide >
What would Sam Houston do?
Few flags are more iconic, and few color combinations more truly Texan, than the blue and white of Lorenzo de Zavala’s first Texas flag. Honor the first flag of Texas, the standard under which Texas' battle for independence was fought. Promote a return to better days and celebrate the Lone Star Lifestyle.
This hoodie features a Zavala flag-inspired design with the phrase Make Texas A Country Again with a big ole ‘T’ in Texas surrounding an iconic Texas star ringed by a circle and the letters T-E-X-A-S.You won't regret buying our well-designed, soft, classic hoodie with a convenient pouch pocket and warm hood for chilly evenings.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua